Sunday, May 30, 2010

Currently doing my assignment on abortion. & i came across this:

Abortion

by unknown.

Mommy? Can you hear me? I'm not very old, so you probably can't. But If you can, I love you, Mommy. I love you for bringing me here, In your soft and cozy womb. I think I'll fit here perfectly for a while. Until it's time to get out.
Mommy? Can you hear me? I'm getting quite big, don't you think? You found out about me today, and you seemed a bit annoyed. Why, Mommy, why? Maybe you just need time to get over the shock? I love you, Mommy.
Mommy? Can you hear me? I sure can hear you! You yell a lot, and many people yell at you. I won't yell at you when I'm out of this place. All because I love you, Mommy.
Mommy? Can you hear me? I hear a lot of new people, People who aren't saying things I understand. Things like abortion and gone. What do those words mean, Mommy? I still love you Mommy, no matter what they may mean.
Mommy? Can you hear me? Something isn't feeling right. What are you doing to me? Mommy, I love you! But do you love me, too?
Mommy? I know you can't hear me, cause I'm all the way up in Heaven. Mommy, I still love you. But sometimes It may be hard to believe. I understand now what you did to me, But sometimes I wonder if you made the right choice. Did you Mommy, Did you?


Ahh it really breaks my heart thinking about this. Now, I noe that ur prolly thinking "what if it happened to u?" & my answer'd be. 'I'll blog about it after my assignment k? Promise ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment