Monday, October 26, 2009

Decided to change my blog colour since someone coplained that it was too boring..i wanted to use the nice ones from the net. but idk why it doesnt work for me..so yeah.

Anyway, so far life's been great. Except that my finals are next week! Oh well no pressure no pressure..
*inside: AHHHH NEED TO STUDY...WTH DID I MEAN 'NO PRESSURE??????' IN FACT WHAT AM I DOING HERE RIGHT NOW UPDATING MY BLOG????!!! AHHHHH!!!!!*

so yeah..*cough* no pressure =D

Hui Zie's party's coming up[which is the saturday before my exams lol. miraculously my parents let me go XD] and i still hv no costume. well i do just havent gotten it ready yet..heh. anyway gtg study now..before i faint from lack of sleep on sunday lol.

LSS-ing to: Mungkin Nanti, Cinta Dalam Hati & 21 Guns.

No comments:

Post a Comment