Friday, March 6, 2009

Woo its great to be back.

In case you were wondering no i didnt mean i came back form some place. I just meant that its great to be blogging again.

Today's like the worst day of the week for me. Why? Well...
I got a haircut yday and i really like it. And i thought my friends would like it as well. So i was confident enough not to wear a sweater to school. But like the first thing i got to hear when i stepped into the school was: "It doesnt suit you at all"
Yes thats what he said. And well..i felt..bummed. Then this girl from my class starts dissing my hair indirectly. "OMG PAULINE! YOUR HAIR! IT WAS SO LONG..I BET ITS GONNA LIKE TAKE YEARS FOR IT TO GROW BACK!" =.=" like wtf woman? i'm only 15. Then she keeps going on and on bout how i should've NOT cut my hair and all that. Seriously, SHE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME. Putting that aside. I did get some ppl coming up to me and telling me it weas a great haircut though so i guess it made me feel better. EVEN MR. RAJ SAID IT WAS NICE :D
Oh yeah i hv a sore throat. So ryt now i sound like this..i dunno..toad? Its so bad that i sound like i'm whispering when i'm actually semi-shouting. Seriously its annoying. And NO maverick it doesnt help with u going "WHAT?" while cupping ur ear. =.=". The funny part bout today is, there were ppl who like..stopped and stared. Literally. It was scary..o_o But the wierdest part was, there were many ppl who were like "why did u cut ur hair?" Well..what do you mean why? MUST i hv a reason to cut my hair? Anyway yeap. Thats it. Hopefully i'll rmbr to blog bout anything thats interesting the next time ;)

5 comments:

  1. Haha. Sry abt the sore throat thing. I mean, who has a sore throat every day right?
    And the haircut, i've to agree with grace. It does look better actually, like for a change ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey pauline, which one was i? the one that asked why you cut your hair, stop and stared, said it didn't suit or liked it? lol. cause i dun rmbr i reacted. or did i?

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAV: na its k :) and thanks i like it too :D

    ZEN: uhh..u just went ohh u cut ur hair andu touched my hair. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cool i'm unique XD since i did sth different

    ReplyDelete