Friday, May 7, 2010

LGMH.

Just now, my dearest friend, Regine, gave me the link to this site called gives me hope. And its got really, touching stories. Its like the opposite of fml.

Here are some of the stories i like so far :

My 14-year-old brother is mentally retarded and only has the mind of a 3-year-old.
Every time I cry in front of him, he brings me a Kleenex without being asked to. If I'm too upset to take it, he shoves it in my face as an attempt to wipe my tears himself.
He GMH everyday

I saw on the news about a 95 year old female going to her first prom.
Who is taking her? Her great grandson.
His unconditional love GMH.

Today was the first time I'd ever flown by myself.
As I was sitting at my gate, I was approached by an old woman holding a stuffed animal. She asked me if I was traveling by myself and then proceeded to hand me the bear -- so I "would never have to travel alone."
Her love for strangers GMH.

Yea, i noe some of the stories can hv other stories in ur small little minds but just. yeah. Just go to the site k? And read with an open mind. It doesnt take up much energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment