Monday, May 24, 2010

I hv decided...

Okay, so i'm on year 10 third term & its a little late/ But i finally noe what im gonna do when i finish igcse. What am i doing? Social science, majoring in psychology =D Yes. After countless months & finally getting to sit down with my parents to talk about it i hv come to a decision.
I'm not really sure what typr of psychology i'm gonna take yet, i'm gonna see what are the types exactly first. Ahh i feel much better now that i noe what i wanna to =DD

Production's coming up & my group's DONE with the song =DD they wanted a good show by us. & we're gonna give them one ;) but after production's the one thing i've been waiting for, for a long time.
IIS PROM. & who's in charge in organizing it? Why, the prefects of year 10. Of course ;P I'm really excited about all this, seeing its this current batch of year 11's that mean most to me as to compared to the other year 11s.
Oh today, Mrs Shan told Jasmin & i the best news we've heard yet. 'Cause Jasmin, Niki & i agreed on having a fashion show again this year. So far there're 6 girls. Mrs Shan told us Chic & Sleek agree on making the dresses again for this year & the person in charge wants 6 girls! How awesome is that? =DDDD

Anyway, guess thats all from me =)
-still waiting for June 11th '10-
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment